This large International Law firm seeks an HR Business Partner, to be based in their City office, to support and influence key stakeholders and partners to improve business performance by identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives. This HR Business Partner role will support specific fee earner departments.
- Work with the senior HR team to develop the HR function and ensure that it is meeting the strategic objectives of the firm.
- Coach and support Partners and Associates in their development of their people management and leadership skills
- Develop HR as a strategic business partner within client groups and contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by providing commercial advice and support on all HR Operational issues
- Lead the annual fee earner performance moderations process, working as a project team with the Senior HR Manager, other HR Business Partners, and the Senior HR Officers
- Coach client groups in the delivery of effective feedback and constructive performance management based discussions
- Identify training needs and liaise with the Learning and Development team to identify and deliver targeted and effective training.
- Desired Skills:
- Graduate or equivalent and ideally GCIPD qualified
- HR Professional with previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the practical application of HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills